BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- The apartments can be booked in the following way:
a. By email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +91 98110 87205; +44 77078 64115. (The booking is confirmed after the prepayment has been made. The amount of the prepayment will be specified in the email from Qilasaaz Suites. The prepayment may be paid by international bank transfer.)
b. Through websites such as Airbnb.com, TripAdvisor.com, etc.
- The rental price includes: bed linen (changed weekly), towels (changed twice a week), WiFi, utility bills (water, gas, electricity, heating, AC), cleaning and breakfast.
- Any changes in the booking should be made by email and they will be effective only after confirmation by Qilasaaz Suites.
- Guest must inform Qilasaaz Suites by email or telephone about their arrival time at least two days before their arrival.
- Check-in hours are 3.00pm – 8.00pm. Guests arriving between 8.00 p.m. and midnight will incur an additional fee of INR 500 (or USD 10). Arrivals after midnight are only possible by prior arrangement and will be subject to an additional fee of INR 1000 (or USD 20).
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. guests must respect others’ right to rest and keep noise level to a minimum.
- Smoking is banned on the premises, whether in apartments, common areas or in the garden.
- During the rental period, guests are requested to keep apartment, and any other facilities which they are authorized to use, clean and tidy and in the condition in which they were found on arrival. Guests are also required to take proper care of any parts of the building designed for common use, such as staircases, corridors, roof, garden, any other facilities as well as the area surrounding the building. Guests will be required to pay appropriate compensation for any damage caused by themselves or their visitors.
- Should guests discover or cause any damage in the apartment during their stay, this should immediately be reported to a Qilasaaz Suites employee.
- Guests must lock the entrance door to their apartment each time they go out and while they are in the apartment, and must close the windows before leaving the apartment. Guests are asked to lock entrance grill on ground floor every time they go out. This will all be explained to the guests in person upon their arrival.
- During the stay the number of people staying in the apartment must not exceed the number declared upon booking.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
- Guests must check out, removing all their personal items, and return the keys by 11 a.m. on the day of their departure. In exceptional circumstances it may be possibile to arrange to check out at 1 p.m., subject to prior approval. The time of leaving and returning the keys should be agreed with Qilasaaz Suites at least one day before the end of the stay.
We wish you an enjoyable stay in Qilasaaz Suites!